Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Sometimes I wonder if God is a sham....

I know that seems blasphemous and probably is, but I just sometimes wonder if He is really just a sham. I see people like my old boss, a Christian, whom everything he touches turns to gold. Although, part of that is that people buy into his scams, he makes money hands over fist. Then I see other people who are begging God to intervene on their behalf and he doesn't seem to hear them. I know in my own life, we had a great financial tumble and when you think things can't get worse - guess what they do. Hubby lost his job. We were already living less then paycheque to paycheque and now just after figuring out a budget and deciding to try to live below our means boom, carpet pulled out from under our feet. So I wonder are some people born to be have nots? Or is it possible to go from one camp to another? I was feeling pretty good about our life too, we were both working, have a nice little place, things are manageable. Now I need to try to figure out how to make due on one paycheque (impossible at best). Ah well. So God if you are reading this, I am asking for some guidance, some answers.

1 comment:

kp said...

So how is your view on God in the last few months?